Christopher Little & Co Financial Advisers was founded in 1991 by Christopher Little. From our office, based in the picturesque market town of Otley, we have been helping clients achieve their goals through sound financial planning for over 25 years.
In January 2016, Thomas Hatley took over the business from Christopher Little and the business has gone from strength to strength.
As a client-centred business, we’re proud to have been listed as a VouchedFor Top-Rated Adviser in 2020.
VouchedFor only list financial advisers who are authorised by the appropriate governing body and who pass extensive checks.
To be a “Top-Rated Adviser” means we received a large number of high-scoring reviews from those who use the site, and saw us listed in the annual guide published in The Times.
We hold the prestigious Pension Transfer Gold Standard
We’re proud to have received the Pension Transfer Gold Standard.
That means we’ve been recognised as adhering to a strict voluntary code of good practice covering advice on pension transfers.
Specifically, it demonstrates that we will:
- Help you understand the implications of a transfer, so you can decide whether taking advice is appropriate for you.
- Ensure that our advice supports your overall wellbeing and meets your objectives, needs and wants.
- Use a high degree of technical skill to advise on whether to transfer, and what to transfer into so you have the best chance of meeting your objectives.
- Only recommend mainstream investments from regulated investment companies.
- Be fully transparent and take all necessary steps to ensure you understand the costs involved.
- Draw your attention to any conflicts of interest and how these are managed in your best interests.
The Quilter Financial Planning Network
We chose to be part of Quilter Financial Planning, a network of more than 3,300 financial advisers looking after their clients’ interests throughout the UK.
Quilter Financial Planning is one of the leading financial advice networks in the UK, with a strong track record of delivering great customer solutions.
Quilter Financial Planning achieved first place in the FT Adviser’s annual Top 100 Financial Advisers list 2019.
We’re delighted to be a part of an award-winning network with real benefits to our clients.
If you’d like to know more about how we work, then please don’t hesitate to ask us.